hello again everyone.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfccruelty

Reaction score
hello, I would like to reintroduce myself.
I am sonewhat new here.
Actually I was formally known as kfccruelty but was having a difficult time logging in for the last several months so I just went ahead and reregistered and in the process wound up changing my username.
Anyway, I would like to say hello to everyone. it is good to be back. If anybody has sent me any private emails to kfccruelty and I did not get back to you this is the reason why...sorry.

Oooooo! I'm loving your screenname. : )

I don't like KFC either because of their cruelty...

Anyways, welcome to the forums!

LonelyDragon said:
Would that be their cruelty to their customers?

Welcome!

Do you know nothing about how food gets on the table these days? Not only how living creatures are treated, but all the strange crap that is done to them. Food is more of a lab experiment then anything else.

Your welcome.

I suppose it would be good to put up a pic of a chicken to pumped full of chemicals to even stand on it's own legs. Or beakless chickens.

Down with corporate farms!!!

I'd rather not have my chicken standing up while I try to eat it or bite into a beak.

Seriously, unless you plan on raising your own food (or at the very least only eating what you grow or hunt) there's not much getting around that. That's pretty much what it takes to produce enough food for the number of people eating it.

Uh, you don't have any idea at all what your saying.... I would encourage you to learn more :)

LonelyDragon said:
I'd rather not have my chicken standing up while I try to eat it or bite into a beak.

Seriously, unless you plan on raising your own food (or at the very least only eating what you grow or hunt) there's not much getting around that. That's pretty much what it takes to produce enough food for the number of people eating it.

Skorian said:
Uh, you don't have any idea at all what your saying.... I would encourage you to learn more :)

LonelyDragon said:

If you say so.

Latest posts

Back