Hello all you lovelies!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AussieJosh

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm Josh, a 17 year old in South East Queensland, Australia. (Gmt +10) I tend to alienate myself around people my own age, I left my home town and family when I was 15 and started working, which was an eye opener.. I enjoy playing guitar, drawing (although I'm not that great) and physical work, currently I have no job and it's driving me insane! Stuck in the confides of my four walls... I am generally happy and vibrant around fresh people but once I understand the "personality" they hide behind, I run back to my own, if that makes sense. I'm a Scorpio/Libra (on the cusp) hmm, what else to talk about.. What about yourself?! Message me if you have any questions or if you're not feeling all that good about yourself, i have great big ears and love to listen.

Hey there Josh, welcome to the forum! Hope you find what you're looking for here. There are a few other aussies around the forum too. :)
You should post pics of your drawings!

Latest posts

Back