Hello All

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxxian

Reaction score
Hello all,

I found this forum yesterday when I was looking for someplace... I dunno, its a little hard to explain. Anyway.. Im 28, will be 29 in december. Iv never been very good at talking about my self. But here goes.. I am mentally and physically disabled. I have FAS (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome), autisim, severe social anxiety disorder, bi-polar disorder, clincal depression, cronic pain, and a whole lot of other smaller disorders that go along with all of that.. Im a very awkward person. Iv always had trouble making and keeping friends.. I had very few when I was little and most were the children of the friends of my parents..

I did have one friend, we were friends for 14 years... But recently that friendship ended over something stupid.. I wont go into details..

Uhm.. I have a shih tzu named DaiDai, I do have a hobby, my favorite color is purple, my favorite food is steak, and my favorite animal is foxes.

So.. hello.

Hey there Foxxian, welcome to the forum. :)
Sorry to hear about the things you have to go through in life. But I hope you're keeping strong and I think you definitely are. You'll find a lot of nice people here to make friends.

Latest posts

Back