Hello All

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragoon

Reaction score
Hello guys. Im glad theres a place like this. Hopefully this place can help be out a bit :). Im in high school still and i have 3 younger siblings as well as a stubborn step-father who i constantly get in fights with. No matter how much i try to look at the good side of things i always fail at it. Beyond that everyones see's my social life as completely fine. I have so called friends and even a girlfriend but they feel like all show and there just fake. Not only that i have this heh *defense mechanism* where if i feel someone is going to hurt me in someway or another, let it be accident or not i just kill all ties to the person. Idk if other people do this but I thought this would be the best place to come to find some help and or friends. I spend most of my time playing games on my computer, building computers and messing around with Linux. I have no pets (though i want my ol' Kitty back) and i dont know if they help cope with things or not. I guess this wasnt a super happy Hello but I hope ive got a bit of my issue out.

hello there and welcome. i hope you find what youre looking for here and find the forum useful :)

Hey Dragoon, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here. :)

Latest posts

Back