Hello Beautiful People :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ91

Reaction score
Hey
So ... I'm Andrew, I'm 20 years old, I'm from the UK, I'm a pretty basic person, I share an apartment with my friend Emma, I wanted to try out a different forum and I'm new so I'm just sort of getting myself familiar with this place. There's not really too much to say really, I like all the basic things, Music, Films, Reading, Walking, spending time with friends, all that nonsense :p

I'm constantly being told I'm too nice which sometimes gets a little frustrating but I guess there's worse things to be called, I'm currently in an online relationship with a girl from the US, she's amazing but it's definitely not easy being in an online relationship so if I'm ever sad or mopey or whatever then it's probably something to do with the whole distance thing. I guess I'll maybe talk more about that at some point. I like to make people happy but I know we all get sad sometimes so I'm here for people to talk to and hopefully I can talk to you people about my own things too.
I guess that's all for now.
Thanks for listening ... well reading but yeah you get what I meant

Welcome Andrew! I hope you'll enjoy your stay :)

Long distance relationships aren't easy, I know that much! So I sympathise with you and I hope it'll be possible for you two to be together someday soon, 'short distance style' ;)

Peter Lorre said:
Welcome Andrew! I hope you'll enjoy your stay :)

Long distance relationships aren't easy, I know that much! So I sympathise with you and I hope it'll be possible for you two to be together someday soon, 'short distance style' ;)

Yeah it's not the easiest but it's worth it, If all goes according to plan then I'll be visiting her in early 2012.

Hello, where do you live in UK? :D
i am pretty familiar with the way you feel about a distance relationship so if you need to share we're here for that i guess :) i am just new as well!

Hey Andrew! Welcome, I'm new new to the site, just joined but HI! My name is Matthew, recently turned 21! I'm from the UK too, I study Animal Behaviour & Welfare at the vet school in Bristol but I'm from Southport in the NW. Where abouts are you?

Latest posts

Back