Hello Der.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubstep

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Alex and I'm friendless lol had two people trying to friend me in school trying to "help" me but that was moot I wasn't having it so stopped contacting them (bad i know) because I felt I didn't deserve them I was just dead weight, and intruder upon their already established circle of friends and acquaintances.. I was the boring ugly girl that didn't do anything or go anywhere (what I think anyway) I wasn't worth the effort they made trying to getting to know me or make me feel like I'm actually likeable or something. *shrugs* They were very wonderful people. I miss them.

Anywho, I'm getting a bit better albeit slowly but its better than nothing.

Hi, welcome ^^

You know, I bet those friends of yours would love to hear from you again if you explained why you stopped contacting them!

Anyways, welcome to the forum!

(wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub ...
WUBWUBWUBWUB)

dubstep said:
Hi. I'm Alex and I'm friendless lol had two people trying to friend me in school trying to "help" me but that was moot I wasn't having it so stopped contacting them (bad i know) because I felt I didn't deserve them I was just dead weight, and intruder upon their already established circle of friends and acquaintances.. I was the boring ugly girl that didn't do anything or go anywhere (what I think anyway) I wasn't worth the effort they made trying to getting to know me or make me feel like I'm actually likeable or something. *shrugs* They were very wonderful people. I miss them.

Anywho, I'm getting a bit better albeit slowly but its better than nothing.

Hi dub and welcome! I'm new too, but seems to be a great place so far, everyone is very kind. Looking forward to getting to know you, too! :)

Hello everyone. You guys are soo wonderful. :) ajdass1, your right..hopefully they'll still want to talk to me though. Sophie, that makes me feel alot better, but it'll be awhile before I start believing in that fully. Nice to meet ya'll. :3

Latest posts

Back