Hello Everyone, I am new here xx

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for making me feel welcome xx
As okidoki says welcome to the forum it's can be so hard Anxiety and depression, I know, but I'm sure someone will come along to help you with it

Hey Tula and welcome aboard :)

I used to frequent this fine forum many moons ago and I recently started lurking here and there. Mostly just to read some posts, but I decided to reply to a couple of posts today, yours being my second one 😁

There are some good people on here and even though I know it's virtual, I have no doubt that you will find kindred spirits on here. I am thankfully not in a dark place (or places) as I was, but I certainly do know what Depression is like and I just hope that if it ever comes back, that I will be much more adept to deal with it better. A big part of that is through Mindfulness and Mindfulness Meditation (thank YouTube for that, TONS of great videos on there!).

That's all for now, look after yourself as best you can and I hope you enjoy your time on here 😎

Welcome Tula, I'm :)a new member on this forum. I'm recently widowed, so finding myself alone, and lonely.

I don't think you can post anything of a personal nature, so it is hard to get to know someone else.

You always have to be aware that their are folks out there who will latch onto anything you post, if they feel they can take advantage.

If there is a way to share a private message with someone who posts, please let me know, otherwise it would be like posting your personal

life on Face Book, for all the world to read about!

Hey Tula and welcome aboard :)

I used to frequent this fine forum many moons ago and I recently started lurking here and there. Mostly just to read some posts, but I decided to reply to a couple of posts today, yours being my second one 😁

There are some good people on here and even though I know it's virtual, I have no doubt that you will find kindred spirits on here. I am thankfully not in a dark place (or places) as I was, but I certainly do know what Depression is like and I just hope that if it ever comes back, that I will be much more adept to deal with it better. A big part of that is through Mindfulness and Mindfulness Meditation (thank YouTube for that, TONS of great videos on there!).

That's all for now, look after yourself as best you can and I hope you enjoy your time on here 😎
Thank you for your warm welcome. I hope I enjoy my time here too. xx

Welcome Tula, I'm :)a new member on this forum. I'm recently widowed, so finding myself alone, and lonely.

I don't think you can post anything of a personal nature, so it is hard to get to know someone else.

You always have to be aware that their are folks out there who will latch onto anything you post, if they feel they can take advantage.

If there is a way to share a private message with someone who posts, please let me know, otherwise it would be like posting your personal

life on Face Book, for all the world to read about!
Thank you for welcoming me. I am pleased to meet you and you can message me anytime xx

Latest posts

Back