Hello Everyone. I'm New To This Site

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonelyinva11

Reaction score
Hello everyone. How are all of you? I'm so glad to have found this site. Looks like a great site so far. I'm 34 years old and feel very lonely. I have two reasons for feeling lonely. The first reason is that I have mild Cerebral Palsy. For the most part, it just affects my speech. I live a totally normal life. I have no limitations on what I can and can't do. The problem is that people treat me really different because of the CP. I guess when they hear me speak, they automatically think something terrible is wrong with me. I'm so tired being stared at like some kind of freak. And when I'm not being stared at, I'm being ignored like I don't exist. The whole thing is really getting hard for me to handle. Anyways, my second reason for being lonely is that I do not have a significant other in my life. I would really like to have a boyfriend or a husband. I'm so happy for all my family and friends that are in relationships but I was I could also be in a relationship. I think that not having a relationship now when the holidays are coming, is the worse for me. I would really like to know the feeling of being in love around Christmas.

Welcome to the forum :D hope you enjoy your time here

Welcome to ALL, it's kinda sad how people ostracize those different than each other.

lonelyinva11 said:
Hello everyone. How are all of you? I'm so glad to have found this site. Looks like a great site so far. I'm 34 years old and feel very lonely. I have two reasons for feeling lonely. The first reason is that I have mild Cerebral Palsy. For the most part, it just affects my speech. I live a totally normal life. I have no limitations on what I can and can't do. The problem is that people treat me really different because of the CP. I guess when they hear me speak, they automatically think something terrible is wrong with me. I'm so tired being stared at like some kind of freak. And when I'm not being stared at, I'm being ignored like I don't exist. The whole thing is really getting hard for me to handle. Anyways, my second reason for being lonely is that I do not have a significant other in my life. I would really like to have a boyfriend or a husband. I'm so happy for all my family and friends that are in relationships but I was I could also be in a relationship. I think that not having a relationship now when the holidays are coming, is the worse for me. I would really like to know the feeling of being in love around Christmas.

Anyone would be lucky to get someone as beautiful as you, John. May we all be lucky, and have some peace and happiness this Christmas, once and for all.

lonelyinva11 said:
I haven't received alot of replies. I hope I didn't scare anyone with talking about my Cerebral Palsy

You didn't do bad for a first post,this is just a welcome thread don't forget!
As far as the CP go's,we ain't that shallow!
Now move on to the other forums,see you there!

Latest posts

Back