Hello everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tokiwa

Reaction score
Hi, I got here from googling something about loneliness and wanting a friend to talk to.

I'm female, 22 going on 23. I'm Asian living in a country in Southeast Asia. I do have friends...but they're mostly for the good times. I really hate coming across as whiny, so I never share my problems or have any heart-to-heart conversations with any of them.

I get intense feeling of loneliness sometimes. My best friend just moved to the UK and she has her own things to handle, so I don't wanna bug her. I just got out of a relationship, we had an amicable split, but...going from at least 3 hours of conversation daily to nothing at all really messes me up.

I don't actually need someone just to tell my problem to. I think I just need a friend. I guess I'm just another typical lonely person in this forum. Feel free to private message me or ask me for my AIM/MSN/YM names. To have someone to chat with would be great.

Not sure what else to put here, so I'll end this. Hope you have a nice day.

Hi and welcome Tokiwa...This is a great place to find buddies. Just jump right into any of the threads. We all benefit from each others thoughts. You sound like a nice person. I look forward to reading your thoughts. :)

Welcome Tokiwa, like Nina said this is a great place. Don't be afraid to just open up here.

Latest posts

Back