Hello Everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zenkazu

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new as you can see and really looking for some friends or anyone really to chat to. I may come off a tad desperate but truth be told I am. I don't have any friends in reality or really any online and it's a really lonely life with no one to chat with.

I used to have friends and everything but they began to leave for their own reasons and I was left with just my long distance girlfriend of 5 years and my best friend but she left me as well for a new man. So I also have a broken heart along with my issues of depression and loneliness.

I'm 18, male, live in the US, and kind of into mmos and anime. I really don't have too many interests or really do anything. I'm rather on the boring side :club: But I love to listen and learn about people and be there for them when I can.

I'm almost done with high school and may try to get into college if my current irl situations settle down to allow me to do so. If I do go into college I'm not sure what exactly I would do. I had some thoughts of going into the IT force along with my now ex girlfriend but I kind of doubt that now.

And...that's all I can think of saying about myself. Glad to join your site! :D

I'm sorry to hear about your ex & ex friend a double blow :(

Nice people here they have helped me alot last few days

I guess people leaving is just a part of life. I can't do much about it. The people here do seem really helpful and supportive. I was reading some of the threads and felt touched by their acceptance. A great bunch.

Hey there, welcome to the forum! If you want someone to chat with you can join the main chat up in the corner!
What you said reminds me of what happened to me as well, however my gf didn't leave me for someone else. I'm sure we share some interests! I spend a lot of time at the computer, can chat some if you like. I'm 23 years old btw.

Latest posts

Back