Howdy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 190758

Reaction score
Howdy, all. I'm a retired, disabled usaf veteran GenXr who doesn't like going out or socializing much. My health makes it really hard to do a lot so, I stay at home as much as I can. I do miss my old air force friends and talking to them, but we've all grown apart, moved away and have different interests now. I recently moved to a new state for the weather and isolation but just don't feel like getting out and meeting any new people. Feels like everyone wants you to disappear and shut up when you get my age so that's why I'm here; just to occasionally say hi and connect with other loners and hermits.

Hi AFDobieGal and welcome to the forum! If you're looking for hermits you found at least one in me, but I'm sure there are others as well here. Can definitely relate to the age problem albeit being only in my forties. If you want to talk, feel free to let me know.

After reading through a lot of posts and comments, I don't think I'll fit in here or have anything valuable to contribute after all. Going to delete my account.

You can ask a mod such as @Minus to delete your account, I think. Take it easy, and fare well. Hope you find your people and some friendship.
There's a link in your account to delete it FYI

screenshot-www.alonelylife.com-2023.07.15-13_37_44.jpg

Well don't shut up and don't disappear 😉
Welcome to ALL lol.
Oh, I didn't scroll down enough. Well, good luck out there, man.

Latest posts

Back