Hello everyone!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinzoku

Reaction score
My name is Shinzu. I joined this site because I am desperately looking for people to talk to; my online friends have become incredibly busy with life and I have grown apart from many people in real life. It's also hard for me to make friends- I draw and post to Deviantart, but no one comments or anything, and I try to make friends, and nothing happens.

I guess I can say that I love fantasy. I have developed an entire world about it when I was unable to talk to anyone, and I love that world and the characters with all my heart. I also watch a lot of anime, I draw, I read, and I am very quiet. It is hard to get me to speak up on things, and I generally feel lonely because when I do speak up, I get breathless and people give me strange looks.

So anyway, I'm Shinzu, I'm looking for some people to maybe be friends with, so...

Hey there! :D
Hope you plan on sticking around. Also a big fan of anime! I'm sorry to hear about your friends, it's happened to me too believe it or not. If you'd like to talk send me a message.

Latest posts

Back