Hello everyone!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alyssia

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I hope all of you are doing well, I came across this forum a few days ago and lurked for a bit before deciding to join. I am a 32 year old introvert, who stays home for the time being until I can go back to work after January.

I am alone majority of the time because my hubby is working two jobs, so the most I get to see of him is maybe 8 hours a week? If that? And that's usually an hour or two before he goes to bed. I don't have a relationship with anyone in my family, I don't call them and no one calls me.

No friends either, as a female I tend to stray away from female friends because I find more are two-faced backstabbing drama queens and since I'm married I am not interested in competing with females online or in real life for male attention and usually I find that to always be the case.

Women generally don't like me too much because I tend to be too confident and not insecure enough for them.

I never chose to lead a lonely life, it chose me, chose me to be one of the "outcasts" or "social awkward" people. I hate cliches and I don't fare well with people who complain a lot.

Anyways, I'll hang about and see what this forum has to offer, This Christmas I will be alone since the hubby has to go to his dad's for xmas and he and I don't get along very well.

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays, whatever you prefer.

Hello welcome to the site.

Hope you have a good Christmas; despite being without your husband.

9006 said:
Hello welcome to the site.

Hope you have a good Christmas; despite being without your husband.

Thank you, you for the warm welcome! It will be quiet this year, so I will probably be hanging around here to see if anyone is spending It alone. I hope you have a great Christmas as well and it's alright, it's important to me that he spends time with his family.

Latest posts

Back