Hello everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irminator

Reaction score
Hi all,
My name is Irma. I have a really good, close friend but no husband. :(
I never have had a relationship with the opposite sex and just can't seem to get it togther in that area of my life. It's non existant. I feel like I am forever imposing on my friend and her family. (I live next door to them.) I know there are times she would rather I not be around, but she will tolerate me because of our friendship. And I pretend to be blind and just impose myself anyway because I hate being alone. So many times I don't really take care of things because it's just me.

Anyway I could go on but it's just too much.

Thanks,
Irma

Welcome to the forum

Hey Irma,

I know how u feel. I love being on my own ..I do... You can start learning to enjoy solitude. When u do that you will find people trying to get to know you, instead you trying to impose yourself on people due to lack of companions.

I had a friend whom I left. Rented a apt in a new place, new country, joined the local forums, read books, blog, help with neighborhood kids, join yahoo answers & answer people's questions instead of expecting answers for the questions in your life. I am sure things will work out fine :)

Latest posts

Back