Hello from here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
migima said:
constant stranger said:
Ok, thanks. I understand your customization to the lonelines. Things goes that way.
So, you are here just to pass your time? ;)

I am here to participate in this online community as a partial substitute for the real world community where my participation is quite depersonalized.

I am not looking for a real life relationship with any of this site's members....such a relationship would be a possibility, it's not ruled out, but I'm not anticipating it.

constant stranger said:
I am here to participate in this online community as a partial substitute for the real world community where my participation is quite depersonalized.
I am not looking for a real life relationship with any of this site's members....such a relationship would be a possibility, it's not ruled out, but I'm not anticipating it.

I understand, so ok, I hope you have a great time here.
On the contrary, I would like to find something for real, but, it is much harder I think.

Welcome Migima to our community. :)

I am Slavic, half-Czech and have found good friendship here. I hope you will, also.

~Anna

Mouse said:
I am Slavic, half-Czech and have found good friendship here. I hope you will, also.
~Anna

Thank you Anna. I found one friend till now, and yes, it is good to have somebody to talk with. :)

WallflowerGirl83 said:
Hello & Welcome to ALL! =)

Thank you! :)

Hello Migima, welcome to the forum :)

I can relate very well to your situation, as I am in the same boat :) and also do not want to accept the rules of this modern society, that means to just be content being alone, even if in my case probably won't mean finding a partner but rather sharing a house and/or my life with a community and possibly a lot of cats :D

I find it is really great that you haven't lost your spirit, it is very easy nowadays, especially after experiences on dating sites, to become bitter and start thinking "all men are crap, all women are greedy, etc", so I like your attitude.
I wish you to find someone - some times it depends on location, personality etc, but some other times it is just sheer luck, I wish some to you.

PS I had a grandma from Slovenia!

Peaches said:
I can relate very well to your situation, as I am in the same boat :)
PS I had a grandma from Slovenia!

Thank you Peaches. :D
But, maybe I'm not too far from "all men are jerks" opinion. ;)
Or I have constantly bad luck.
Or I'm really too demanding.
Or I'm totally different and couldn't fit.

Grandma from Slovenia, and where you live?

migima said:
Mouse said:
~Anna
Thank you Anna. I found one friend till now, and yes, it is good to have somebody to talk with. :)

UPDATE: I did not find a friend here, it was false and didn't last long.
People are like that. That's why I'm so sad and lonely.

Latest posts

Back