Hello from Ohio

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluedolphin92

Reaction score
Hi everyone...I'm new to this forum. I usually like to be alone but I absolutely hate being lonely. It feels like a paradox but it also kind of makes sense to me. I'm sure many people here can relate.

Anyway, a brief bit about me...I'm 20 years old, will be a college junior in the fall, and am majoring in psychology. I have many acquaintances in my life who I occasionally socialize with, but no one who I really feel comfortable calling a "friend" (In real life anyway. I have many people I consider friends who I know only through internet forums.) It's been that way for me for quite some time, but has just recently started to bother me.

Hello miss dolphin, welcome to the forum!

I hope you find what you're looking for here. If you ever want to talk, feel free to send me message, i'm always willing to talk or even listen. :)

Hey you!

Welcome to ALL. What bothers you about having online friends? I know they lack something real friends have. But they are better then nothing~

Also you could always meet them one day?

I think theres a lot of things in life that are paradoxes like that and i can relate to getting to know people better online than in real life too. It seems like people are more approachable online. Welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy your stay :)

Welcome to the forum! I always found it easier to meet friends through the net as well.
If you ever need anyone to talk too ever send me a message. :)

I'm always willing to listen.

Latest posts

Back