Hello from Portugal

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A lone wolf

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I live in a place that doesn't even show on the map (Azores - Terceira Island).
I'm a 24 year old male and this is the first time that I've decided to participate in a forum like this. I have no girlfriend at the moment and very few friends, but lately life's been only me with myself and I.
The kind of loneliness that I feel is not so much about the physical, but more like a kind of intellectual loneliness.
Due to where I live, it becomes very hard to find someone who thinks outside the box and someone who has different perspectives about life, and for me it is very frustrating not being able to talk to anyone about things that are not the weather or some other kind of small talk. I'm a strong individual but lately I'm succumbing to alcohol and drugs, since they seem to be the only escape to the reality that I'm in.
Looking forward to meet some of you guys and girls, and if anyone feels in the mood for a talk, I'd be happy to respond.
Cheers.

Welcome. There are definitely some people around here who think outside the box, so you should be able to find some people to talk too.

Ave! Child of the night...
May you hear me howl tonight.
Hear me greet the mutual blood,
As the darkness swarms above.

Drugs and alcohol are definately not a good combination choice.
Probably want to share more in the forum and see how it goes from there.

Welcome to ALL~

I hope your stay here is a pleasant one and that we can help you with anything you need :]

Latest posts

Back