Hello from Zagreb :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ribozyme

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! This is my first post, although I registered some time ago, but tonight I felt I should write something... :) At least to introduce myself. I probably wouldn't if my friend hasn't decided to watch "Valentine's Day" tonight, God knows why. I hate those kind of films (I wonder why), plus she was all teary, partly because her boyfriend is out of town and party because she had a nasty allergic reaction to all the dust that's been laying around here...

Anyway, I'm from Dubrovnik, Croatia, currently living in Zagreb (the capital)... College and stuff... Couldn't hurt to mention that I'm 22 and a half, male, and pretty much gay all the way... Aaaaand feeling excruciatingly lonely, hence the reason why I'm here. Today's film didn't quite make me feel better, either. So, I hope I'll find some comfort and, above all, some understanding here because I'm sick and tired of being told to stop feeling sorry for myself... Oh, I don't do that self-pity thing... No, I just want to choke the world to death!

So, there you go, and I'm off surfing this nice looking forum of yours... :)

Welcome, i'm glad you decided to post. :)

Latest posts

Back