Hello! Glad to be here!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pandas123 said:
Hello and welcome to the forum! Nice to see another Californian around, haha. I'm like you, im alone a lot but it doesn't bother me as much as it did before. Just sometimes. :)

First of all to everyone, thanks for the continued "Welcomes"! I'm enjoying the links on psychology topics so far, as well as jumping in on a few games. . .

And PANDA! A fellow Californian! How great! :)! I like having nice friendly neighbors!

A bit late, but a warm welcome nonetheless! I can relate very much to your intro.

Enjoy your time here!

Lol, how do do a multi-quote?! Tulip, I love your staircase! Andre, lol I went to visit your intro also! And Rosebolt. . . What can I say?! Thanks for your appreciation! :)

Hey, this is for anyone! What's that funny thread about:

RE: ray bans sunglasses 12356nvmn8922

See, I can't figure out what it's for, but from what I've seen it's just got me in hysterics! What in the world goes on in there?! :D

I saw the Madonna Man (Solo Cup dude) and my coffee spewed everywhere. . .

^ That thread started with a genuine spammer spreading his love with links to .. i think sunglasses? I don't remember. People just made fun of it, and it never really ended.

👆 Ah HA! No wonder why I couldn't make any sense of the #1 post in that thread. . . Appreciate your clarification - it makes it even more hilarious. . .

I'm glad it's still around! :D

Latest posts

Back