Hello Good People

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEREVAR117

Reaction score
Hi, I've just come over from Moviecodec.com. A few of you may know me already, as I post regularly there. Looking for more places to post and chat, I made an account here as well. Hijacc, who is also my cousin, showed me this site. So here I am. :D

Hey! Nice to have a relative of Hijacc's here! Your dear cousin just got promoted to Moderator, Nerevar! ;)

So, what would You like to talk about? =)

yea I have lots of friends here. It is you that I share that other account with is it not? Forgive my poor memory lol

also over 25,000 posts is pretty impressive huh. The 3d most on the sight is it? That's just an educated Guss like.

Share your account? I'm sure you're thinking of someone else.

And it's 26,465 posts at the moment. Fourth highest on the site. so you were pretty close. :)

yea am thinking of someone else then. Acutely your cousin also shares that account am on abbot as well. All let him tell you witch one it is.

Oh there cid TR and err zocos or what ever hes name is lol yeye 4th still impressive stuff tho.

Anyway I must say good night for now. later dude and I look forward to seeing you around here.

Welcome to the site Nerevar hope you like it here

Man, 26,000 posts wow that's quite a bit!

Latest posts

Back