hello guys

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripperhf

Reaction score
How is everyone doing :D..I have been fighting with myself of wether to live with online friends or go to society and make real friends..It's hard in society..And people here are close-minded and shitty..So I think I might stay on the internet for a while...Happy honeysuckle :p

I suppose the ethical thing to say here is "hiding behind a screen won't fix anything" but meh, come indulge in escapism with us.
Welcome to the forums :p

Heey there and welcome! :)

I definately agree with Sigma, however i think you can learn some stuff on here by talking to other people that could help you be more socially succesful in real life, that's how i see it anyway. :)

I hope you find what you're looking for! And if you need to talk to someone for wathever reason, you can always message me! :)

Sigma said:
I suppose the ethical thing to say here is "hiding behind a screen won't fix anything" but meh, come indulge in escapism with us.
Welcome to the forums :p

I might meet my online friends or something..And yea..Escapism is much better :p

Rosebolt said:
Heey there and welcome! :)

I definately agree with Sigma, however i think you can learn some stuff on here by talking to other people that could help you be more socially succesful in real life, that's how i see it anyway. :)

I hope you find what you're looking for! And if you need to talk to someone for wathever reason, you can always message me! :)

I don't think I can be social..I try to be friendly but I look bad (Somehow ugly) and I feel like there are no common interests

And everyone else thanks for the welcome :p

ripperhf said:
I don't think I can be social..I try to be friendly but I look bad (Somehow ugly) and I feel like there are no common interests

You're only as ugly as you make yourself to be. I've been bullied for a long time because of how i looked, but i learned that confidence is alot more important than looks.

You won't have common interests with everyone, however, who says there might not be people hidden, just like you, in your town or neighbourhood or wathever?

Going out in real life is probably to big a step at the moment. This is alright, there is nothing wrong with that. What is good is that do come here searching for social contact. Believe it or not by joining this forum you are socializing. And yes it is easier here, but as i always say, you cannot build a wall if you don't start with a single brick.

Just know this: You are an amazing person, and you are worth being!

Rosebolt said:
ripperhf said:

You're only as ugly as you make yourself to be. I've been bullied for a long time because of how i looked, but i learned that confidence is alot more important than looks.

You won't have common interests with everyone, however, who says there might not be people hidden, just like you, in your town or neighbourhood or wathever?

Going out in real life is probably to big a step at the moment. This is alright, there is nothing wrong with that. What is good is that do come here searching for social contact. Believe it or not by joining this forum you are socializing. And yes it is easier here, but as i always say, you cannot build a wall if you don't start with a single brick.

Welcome to the forum, ripperhf. I agree with every word you've written, Rosebolt. I really wish I had your positive outlook on life!

Rosebolt said:
ripperhf said:

Well thanks..And no.You do not decide if you're ugly or not..And BTW I go to school and sometimes(rarely though) I go out to the countryside and get bored..SO no one with common interests..

Skid Row 89 said:
Rosebolt said:
ripperhf said:

Welcome to the forum, ripperhf. I agree with every word you've written, Rosebolt. I really wish I had your positive outlook on life!

Thanks Skidrow.Are you a gamer or something?? (Your name)

ripperhf said:
Well thanks..And no.You do not decide if you're ugly or not..And BTW I go to school and sometimes(rarely though) I go out to the countryside and get bored..SO no one with common interests..

Ugliness is something that's subjective. If i would think that i am ugly, then i am ugly. However, i would only be ugly in my opinion. Do you catch my drift?

My point is that in my experience, confidence seems to be much more important then looks. You know those people that have, in my opinion, pretty douchebaggy personalities? Yes, they have a girlfriend. Why? Because they are confident. And yes, there are also douchebags who would be considered ugly by the moral majority.

About the common interests, people with the same interests as you will not come jumping out of the air. You are a more open-minded person and therefore in my opinion a more special person. But you're also in the minority of minds. There are alot of people who think like you, but they are hard to find, i still have difficulity finding them.

Look i know all of this might sound harsh, but i'm trying to help you, believe it or not. Whatever people might say to you is not always the truth, wether they are aware of this or not.

You. Yes, you. You are beautiful. Remember that okay? I know you won't believe it right now, but remember that some annoying kid on the internet told you that. And then i will tell you that i mean that from the bottom of my heart, i really do.

Rosebolt said:
ripperhf said:

Ugliness is something that's subjective. If i would think that i am ugly, then i am ugly. However, i would only be ugly in my opinion. Do you catch my drift?

My point is that in my experience, confidence seems to be much more important then looks. You know those people that have, in my opinion, pretty douchebaggy personalities? Yes, they have a girlfriend. Why? Because they are confident. And yes, there are also douchebags who would be considered ugly by the moral majority.

About the common interests, people with the same interests as you will not come jumping out of the air. You are a more open-minded person and therefore in my opinion a more special person. But you're also in the minority of minds. There are alot of people who think like you, but they are hard to find, i still have difficulity finding them.

Look i know all of this might sound harsh, but i'm trying to help you, believe it or not. Whatever people might say to you is not always the truth, wether they are aware of this or not.

You. Yes, you. You are beautiful. Remember that okay? I know you won't believe it right now, but remember that some annoying kid on the internet told you that. And then i will tell you that i mean that from the bottom of my heart, i really do.

I agree with every word Rosebolt said because I would say the same thing to you myself.

Rosebolt said:
ripperhf said:

Thanks a lot Rosebolt..You really make me more happy and optimistic..Do you have an FB or Skype?

ripperhf said:
Thanks a lot Rosebolt..You really make me more happy and optimistic..Do you have an FB or Skype?

Heey, it's really strong for you to see my post that way, i know i may have sound harsh, but you looked beyond that, that's good! Due to trust issues i have i would rather not give my Skype or FB, this is nothing personal, i do that with no one i don't know in real life and such. What you can do is message me on here if you like. :) All the best to you!

Latest posts

Back