Hello (new member introduction)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

River Lion

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd address the basic info first. I am 18, male, from Ontario, Canada. I enjoy good video games, good artwork, and making movies.

because this a forum about loneliness and the lifestyle that accompanies it, I feel I may as well get all the psychological aspects out of the way. I'm currently ascending (slowly) out of depression which plagued me for the past 3 years. I also struggle with maladaptive daydreaming. My current goal is to go on a date (my first ever date) before the end of 2014.

I look forward to creating great, meaningful discussions with the rest of you whether you are someone who wants to become social or someone who likes basking in the beauty of solitude and loneliness. I think there's something here for everyone.

Cheers

Hey River Lion, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here. :)

Hi River Lion, welcome to the forum. I wish you luck with reaching your goal before the end of next year. :)

Hey!
Welcome to the club of maladaptive daydreamers :D I don't necessarily consider it a bad thing... It's a fruitful part of my life.

Latest posts

Back