Hello other lonely people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inmyroom

Reaction score
I joined here because I feel like there is something so very wrong with me. Nobody likes me. I'm not an unlikeable person, I'm just very different, and not many people understand me. I have tried all my life to "fit in" but I finally just decided to be a loner and let it all go.

So here I am, in my room (literally -- all the time), watching the world pass me by. I have no friends, no activities, no interests, even my cat ran away.

Sorry to hear about your cat, sometimes cats do that, he/she may come back eventually. Ive got six of them and sometimes ours like to go and stay gone for a day sometimes but they usually come back. I sit in my room alot too, doing that now and have been for the past 20 years pretty much. I think youll find you have some in common with people here. As far as the no interests thing, id look into trying something or other thats normally a good way to make new friends, or well thats what they tell me anyway lol. Welcome to ALL.

Hello inmyroom,I'm sure you will be able to find yourself fitting in on here. Lots of nice people to meet and make friends with.

Hello inmyroom,I'm sure you will be able to find yourself fitting in on here. Lots of nice people to meet and make friends with.

I think you might be surprised at how easily we can relate to what you've said here in your introductory post. I know I certainly can, and in more than one instance too. Welcome to ALL, may you find peace, solace or whatever else you may be looking for by coming here. :)

Hello :) I can relate too, I like being in my room far too much sometimes… :/

Ha... I can see my old self in you.. anytym u wanna talk leave me a PM.. I have gone through a lot like ur.. The day u stop believing in wt u r capable of, that is the day u r gonna fall.. There is always a way.. Always a path.. Belive me when i say there is nothing called fit in.. There is only YOU!! Everyone is an individual.. there is no reason for you to fit in to a group of someone else.. Be who you are.. Love being who you are ... Do what you love.. PM me if wanna talk.. :)

Latest posts

Back