Hello Out there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mi life

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I stumbled across this web site by accident and quickly registered. I have been lonely for a very long time, I am somewhat dysfunctional (like everyone else) Mainly because I never had much of a family life and have few relatives, none of which I have seen in many, many years.

My loneliness is very painful, I have been like this all of my life and it is never something you get use to or lessens. Mine in fact has changed in the past year to something entirely different. I almost feel my soul is crying out at times, may be this is simply true loneliness? Whatever has changed I don’t like it and I’m not comfortable with it.

I have a lot to say, but mostly keep my thoughts and words to myself. Through my life this has not worked out well. The times I have spoken up or out have worked out, I am more then capable of verbally defending myself.

I could go on and on but I wont, I will save my words for latter.

Hello there. :) Welcome to the forum! Glad you found your way here. ^___^

I agree, loneliness CAN be very painful. At the heart of it is feeling unloved and unwanted, both of which are horrible to experience.

Latest posts

Back