Hello seems so cliche

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katterly

Reaction score
My name is Kathie, online I'm mostly Kat. I'm a single mom, work full time nights which pretty much narrows my social field down to nothing.
I signed up here a week or two ago but every time I've sat down to post something, anything really this blank white box just sits here staring at me waiting for me to type something amusing and brilliant into it.
I show it who was boss by clicking the X in the corner.

Figured the 33rd time was the charm. :D

Anyway, this is me reaching out into the great wide open to say Hello.

Katterly said:
My name is Kathie, online I'm mostly Kat. I'm a single mom, work full time nights which pretty much narrows my social field down to nothing.
I signed up here a week or two ago but every time I've sat down to post something, anything really this blank white box just sits here staring at me waiting for me to type something amusing and brilliant into it.

Welcome to the site Kat.
I guess we all have that feeling whenever we want to post something, i never really had an introduction post or anything. Maybe you get more at ease at these if you start replying to other people's posts:)

So what do you like to do in your free time? How many kids do you have? What do you work?

friendlyheart said:
Katterly said:

Welcome to the site Kat.
I guess we all have that feeling whenever we want to post something, i never really had an introduction post or anything. Maybe you get more at ease at these if you start replying to other people's posts:)

So what do you like to do in your free time? How many kids do you have? What do you work?
I have two kids. My girl is 25, she lives with her fiancee and just made me a grandmother in May. ,u son is 11 and obviously still at home :) I work as a Licensed Practical Nurse, sadly my free time is usually wasted in front of the tv and the computer.

What about you?

Congratulations on the kids and grandchild :)

Well i'm a university student, and i have way more free time then i expected to have so i get lonely, that's why i'm on here.

In my free time i just listening to music, going for walk, watching a good series, talking to people, cooking and baking, and i just love crafts and knitting and such:)

Katterly said:
friendlyheart said:
Katterly said:

Welcome to the site Kat.

I have two kids. My girl is 25, she lives with her fiancee and just made me a grandmother in May. ,u son is 11 and obviously still at home :) I work as a Licensed Practical Nurse, sadly my free time is usually wasted in front of the tv and the computer.

What about you?

Latest posts

Back