Hello there...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Falangix

Reaction score
Hi, i'm an 18 year old guy that found this forum when trying to find an answer to some of my life problems. I read some threads and was amazed with the topics discussed and the feedback by the users. I am not a lonely person now but have been a few years ago mainly due to my shy and sad personality. Eventually my personality changed as I grew and matured and now I can say that,I may not be the guy with the biggest number of friends but the ones I have,are real friends. To sum up, I hope this forum will provide me interesting and creative conversations that can be useful both to me and to you.

Falangix

Hello.

Nice to hear that you've grown out of your shy and sad personality. You've done it at the right age.

Congratulations :D It seems like this forum attracts many 18 year olds. Im also 18! Perhaps the onset of adulthood triggers feelings of inadequacy...I myself am quite impressed by this forum. The people here are very helpful, honest and un-judgemental. Feeling lonely can be temporary because feelings change. I'm glad for you that you have friends. For other people it may seem natural but it means the world to people like us

Falangix said:
Hi, i'm an 18 year old guy that found this forum when trying to find an answer to some of my life problems. I read some threads and was amazed with the topics discussed and the feedback by the users. I am not a lonely person now but have been a few years ago mainly due to my shy and sad personality. Eventually my personality changed as I grew and matured and now I can say that,I may not be the guy with the biggest number of friends but the ones I have,are real friends. To sum up, I hope this forum will provide me interesting and creative conversations that can be useful both to me and to you.

Falangix

hi, looks like we are from same country

PedroSilva said:
Falangix said:

Falangix

hi, looks like we are from same country

Yes...it seems like it.

Latest posts

Back