Hello there!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CiderFalls

Reaction score
I am new here, so I figured I'd say hello (;

I was browsing online and found this forum to be very comforting :) so I thought I'd join you guys - to meet and talk with some like-minded people and have an outlet to express my feelings and emotions as I don't do it often in reality )'

Currently living in a new city (and country) and apart from my family and some work friends (acquaintances I'd say) I don't have any close friends out here..even though the city has so much to offer... as the days go by I feel more and more lonely.. It might be because I am quite reserved and distant, although on the outside I seem joyful and sociable (INFJ personality)...

From all of the threads I have read you guys seem very honest, helping and accepting, and all seem like a close group of friends that I'd love to join (:)

Hope to talk to you all soon :)

Hey CiderFalls, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here. :)

Heey there, welcome on board. Are you living on your own in your new country, or did you move with your family?

Hi everyone, thanks for the greetings :)

Volt, I moved in first, and my family sort of followed me :) so I am living with them.. It is comforting to have a few close family members that support you in life...(;

Latest posts

Back