Hello to all the Beautiful people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

back-up#0

Reaction score
I am a newbie to the forum.
i watch a lot of TV series.
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
Fringe
American Horror Story

i have seen all of
Charmed
X-Files
Gilmore Girls

i am soon starting
The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy (1981)
Adventure Time seasons 1,2&3

I obviously have way to much time on my hands. lol. I need friends.
Seriously though.

Attachments

• killingCURSE.png
    killingCURSE.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 242
Hey and welcome! I loved private practice back when I watched it. I also have Grey's Anatomy season 1&2 here that I have been dying to start but just don't have the time yet! I've heard its good!

switch said:
Hey and welcome! I loved private practice back when I watched it. I also have Grey's Anatomy season 1&2 here that I have been dying to start but just don't have the time yet! I've heard its good!

oh man, I LOVE GREY'S. it is my all time favorite. i am actually waiting for the download to finish of tonight's new episode. my husband and my children say "mommy's FANGIRL-ing, be quiet!" to each other when i watch it cause i will get into it so much. they love picking on me about it.

also, when you sit down to watch it, have tissues handy. i sat down to watch seasons 1 through 5 when my husband bought them for me. it took me 2 days, 3 boxes of tissues and an endless amount of chips, sweets and 1 steak. that was the best anniversary gift he ever gave me. and he still picks on me about it.
lol.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Welcome to the forum! :)

And the X Files are awesome. Have you tried Buffy The Vampire Slayer?

actually yes, at one point i tried to watch Buffy, but i couldn't really get into it. The only Vamp stuff i watch is True Blood.
Thanks for the Welcome!

Thank everyone for your greetings and for welcoming me to the forum. please feel free to check out my profile and if your interested, add me to your buddy list.
THANKS!!!

Latest posts

Back