A peculiar introduction...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beckett

Reaction score
„Yes, they're sharing a drink they call "loneliness", but it's better than drinking alone“

…so i dared to sign up here and share my loneliness, after having another moment of struggle, tears, pain and crisis being completely alone, which made google many many sites, groups, forums about lonely broken hearts, looking for some kind of right place to vent, til i found this page.

Too bad i needed to wait for approval, because i really needed to write this words some hours ago, to be exact at 4am, so i could release a bit of this chaos and then try finally to sleep. Anyway, i’m here, i read some of the topics and i think i finally found people like me, as well as a space where i can be understood and not lightly judged, at least not by the friendly active members who reply many of the topics in a helpful way.

Just for the record, i’m a mexican girl on her very late 20’s, sort of trilingual (sp-en-ger), already auntie of the most beautiful, intelligent and charming 2yr old little boy ever, i’m single tho my heart is forever taken, and despite a deep depression and endless problems, i’m mostly making jokes and laughing a lot, i’m super witty!, friendly, easygoing, i’m pretending to be normal every single day, i try to keep my head and myself busy with any silly, simple or exciting thing/activity, with the only purpose to hold on one more day.

Between those things i use as a surviving tool are my fave TV series such as Castle, Revenge, Bones, Criminal Minds, CSI NY, Charmed, Gilmore Girls, Simpsons etc, maybe some of u already noticed something because of my nickname ;) …I also like bike-riding a lot!, helping and loving cats, reading, swimming, being on the beach, languages, traveling (specially with trains), all about Ireland, also Germany and Greenland (but less), having long conversations off and online, that between other likes, tho I cannot do a lot of them as often as i would love to. I have an eco-green, helping others and pro-animal mindset. Music, singing, musical instruments, songwriting are my life’s passion, but i never did it professionally and probably never will.

I suffer from a clinical depression, low self-esteem, anxiety and some strange phobias, however if some sees me or talk to me in my everyday life, i look as a perfectly normal person. My weekly routine is pretty much monotone, being on PC during the morning, then dressing me up to go to work on TV, then i come back to eat something, then more PC and watching some tv, then a simple dinner, then music and PC, and maybe a bit songwriting or watching Castle online, before finally going to sleep around 2, 3 or 4 am. On the weekends maybe i come up with something spontaneous or different, but not always. Taking care of my sweet cat Vito Corleone is the only special thing that really cheers me up and put some joy in my broken heart during the day.

I have a very complicated and unconventional story of course, with a man of course, from another country of course, and in case you wonder, yes we met and i lived 1 yr in his country, but right now that’s too long and too painful to tell and to remember, i’m not prepared for that on a forum, i just want to be here and have a bit company, to feel that not everyone ignores me, but actually some people care somehow about this invisible stranger. I do have best friends, who love me and really care about me, but they are also struggling a lot with their own problems and they live unafortunately in other states or countries.

Well, i think that’s a substantial introduction to get a first glimpse of me, isn’t it? ;) feel free to contact me, i normally don’t tend to bite on the 1st conversation.

Regards from a solitary girl.

p.s. I have done this several times before, tho never as extensive as now, but it was just not on the right forums, so i quitted them after a few posts.

Hi Beckett, welcome! :) This is a great forum, and I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to talk to here.

Hey Beckett, welcomed you in the shoutbox but I guess I'll do it here too properly. Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forums! Lots of lovely people here and Im sure you'll feel right at home.

Thank you guys for the warm welcome, it's the 1st time i feel comfortable in a forum, like i mentioned, this is the right one for me. :)

Hi and welcome, this is a great place, I you get everything you hope for from here :)

Thank you very much to both, i'm already finding so many interesting things to read and share, also nice and genuine people to make contact with :)

Beckett said:
i'm already finding so many interesting things to read and share, also nice and genuine people to make contact with :)

That's wonderful. :)

Hello little papillion. You're definitely in a good place - there are LOADS of friendly folks here.

AG

Beckett said:
watching Castle online,
That is not allowed missy!

Hey, it sounds like you're doing pretty well for a person who feels like honeysuckle. I mean, I wish I could be as active as you describe yourself. See you around the forums.

argosgold said:
Hello little papillion. You're definitely in a good place - there are LOADS of friendly folks here. AG

Thank you Argos :) i have definitely found many kind souls here.

likeaspacemonkey said:
Beckett said:
watching Castle online,
That is not allowed missy!

Hey, it sounds like you're doing pretty well for a person who feels like honeysuckle. I mean, I wish I could be as active as you describe yourself. See you around the forums.

In my country it is allowed ;) and even more if you use some kind of tv online service (netflix, totalmovie, totalplay, etc)

Being active doesnt make me to have a perfect life, if you read again, i'm "active" to avoid thinking, to avoid feeling, to avoid remembering all i lack of and suffered from. I think you got my first post totally wrong, nobody can't base a judgement on 1 single forum post, maybe if you read my thread "Better Not" you can understand part of my story much better.

As i said at the end of my long introduction, i'm not telling all here neither the whole details, it's too much for me and i would fall apart, some issues are either private or very delicate. To tell all, i would need to do it direct with a therapist or into a supportive friends circle, definitely not online from my laptop.

Punisher said:
Hi Beckett :)

Hi Punisher :)

Refractor 1-6 said:
You welcomed me, here's returning the favor. :p Welcome!

I had a terrible day today, all went really bad, big fight with screams and objects being thrown, just to mention the less, i'm totally torn and your message is the first sweet and positive thing i read/receive on this day -well, already night- so THANK YOU! indeed Refractor.

Latest posts

Back