hello y'alll

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firebendr

Reaction score
Hi everyone! *waves*
Im new here and I hope to make friends.

I am single, never been on a relationship, but I have dated. We just didn't become a couple (the ones I dated). I am so into Harry Potter (no haters please). I read books a lot, but I read romantic novels mostly to feed my romantic side. I like movies, chocolate, animated films, Disney stuff. Recently, someone told me Game of Thrones is good. I watched all seasons, and I started to read the book too.

These last few years, after I have graduated, I became socially withdrawn. Its easier to be alone if most people are rude and mean even after helping them with something so I just gave up on people. I know its not healthy, but my friends are far now. We have different working schedules and only see other like once or twice a month. So I get lonely. I googled lonely and found this site.

Im nice, kind, a little bit of a pushover actually but Im working on that. So, um, this is all I can think of at the moment. :)

Hey Firebendr, welcome to the forum, I hope you make the friends you are looking for. There are some really great people here.:)

Thank you garbageman :) I am looking forward to meeting great people. Im new so Im mostly lurking and reading stuff here.

Welcome, you'll get no hate from me for being into Harry Potter, I'm big into Batman and G.I.Joe so I can't talk. :D

Hey firebendr, welcome! Harry Potter is awesome - I'm re-reading one of the books now - so no hate from me either.

Hey firebendr, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

Greetings, firebendr. I like that pseudonym. No hatin' for being into Harry Potter--I can't criticize since I like to study (watch, really) reconstructions of ancient battles on Youtube. God bless the inventors of Total War & of course Mount & Blade.

Thanks everyone :)
Thanks Grace blossom. We potterheads worship Rowling..lol
MTrip - Its from a cartoon in Nickelodeon.. Avatar: The last airbender :)

Latest posts

Back