Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drcynic

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm a 22 year old male
I'm from Pittsburgh

I guess that's what the general asking for was. I'm here because I'm very lonely. My best friend... Only friend really... Lives in Sydney, Australia. I love her dearly, but I never get to see her. I just wish I had someone to talk to sometimes. I sit awake some nights and I just cry. I am pretty overweight, dispite all attempts to diet and excercise which is limited by arthritis pain, but I try anyway. Sometimes I'll go for walks where there's nowhere to go. Sometimes I sit and close my eyes and imagine not being lonely. I love people. I love social interaction. They are just so limited. I'm here because I just need to talk with anybody at all. I'm desperate for anything to help my loneliness. I'll talk about anything I can... I just don't wanna be alone anymore.

It's hard to keep up with the same conversation in two threads lol

Welcome, it is nice of you to join us :)

Hey there welcome to ya, I'm 22 as well
Greetings from your neighbor to the South : )

They're alright, lovin this stretch of nice weather. Never been to the Pittsburgh area...heard the mountains are nice though!

Yeah, the mountains are nice if you're looking for a panorama view, but you can't beat the city from Mt. Washington at night. Most beautiful I've ever seen and in my line of work, I've seen many. Weather's warm here too although we had a strong storm today, but you'll have that in this city.

Also, the city and the outlying areas are awesome if you are a model railroading fan like I am, it makes a great setting for your model.

Latest posts

Back