Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynx

Reaction score
Hey forum wanderers.

So, basics: I'm Helena, my handle is Lynx. I'm an androgynous woman in Wyoming, USA who will be 21 on April 23.

I don't want to tell a lot here because 1) people don't care about specifics without a relationship to go on first, and 2) people don't like reading long intros.

But for some foundation, the reason I'm here is because I'm desperate for any type of relationship(s). I don't have anybody in my life who I actually trust, and thus no real support system, and I need that. I don't know how to create a strong friendship in real life after childhood, so I've turned to the internet.

I'm skeptical that true, deep connections can be made over the wire, but I've nothing to loose.

Thanks for reading :) I hope I don't seem unfriendly.

What an interesting thing to say about yourself "androgynous".
Your definition, or your choice, or something you've been called by others?

I can't blame you for being skeptical that good friends can be made "over the wire"
but sometimes it's better than nothing.
And sometimes people you meet can have some insight, suggestions, stories, websites that may benefit you.

I've quit other forums because of the Trolls
(people who live to be the first to poison your post with negativity)
But this forum has been a little better than most.

And no, you don't seem "unfriendly"

Feel free to send me a private message if you like.

A new life said:
What an interesting thing to say about yourself "androgynous".
Your definition, or your choice, or something you've been called by others?

All of the above I suppose, lol. I've been mistaken for a boy so many times, but I am quite a tomboy and don't really mind.

A new life said:
Feel free to send me a private message if you like.

Thank you, and thanks for the nice reply.

Hi Lynx, There are a lot of nice people to meet on the internet, but just like real life there are a bunch you have to be careful of too. I hope you find the friends and support you are looking for. :)

Latest posts

Back