Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chihiro

Reaction score
I'm from Japan..now living in the United States for 3 months now. As you all know about the Earthquake/Tsunami situation..I had lost everything I own, including my parents. Only my grandmother, older brother and sister are what I have left for family.

I am almost 30 years old, jobless, and living in a new country feeling intimidated. I may seem smiling on the outside but inside I have pain and depression. I suffer from depression because of my health condition of Crohn's disease. I feel like I should talk about my problems rather than bottling up and cry all the time

your new friend,

-Chi chi

My life sucks. I feel so frustrated. I can't go back home. and I feel so lost here :(

I might as well of been born during WWII as Kamikaze pilot. That's how I feel.

hi chihiro

wow, thats a very sad story. the earthquake was terrible for japan, and im still worried about radiation going into food.

i lived in japan, in chiba, with a host family whilst i was studying there for one year. i wrote alot of mail to the family, but all mail came back as FAILED!

I will visit to there in January, Im worried they are dead or something, they usually contact to me alot.

I live in London, England.

Dont worry, you have a friend now, if you ever wanna chat, get in touch.

Latest posts

Back