Hello :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lua

Reaction score
My name is Simone, or Momo, whichever you prefer. I've come across this site a few times when googling loneliness-related issues and everyone seems really nice here. So I decided to join so I can chat with you guys and hopefully meet some new friends. In real life I have one best friend with whom I always have lots of fun, but with other people I tend to feel like a socially awkward alien... It's already 4 AM and the birds are singing outside my window, so I guess it's time to finally sleep. I'm happy to be here and look forward to talking to you :)

Hello and if I may call you Momo? It's the name of my daughter's favourite hero. Hope you will like it here at ALL

Hey...
Awkward alien... sounds good... mm.. its nice staying up late...
Enjoy your stay..

Welcome Simone!

Sleeping at 4 am, I've been there. There's always plenty of birds singing/whistling or quacking away under my window that that hour as well :(

Anyway, hope you'll enjoy your stay! Looking forward to hearing from you, as I'm sure we all are! :)

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome! I'm sure I will like it here :)

hopsfox said:
Hello and if I may call you Momo? It's the name of my daughter's favourite hero. Hope you will like it here at ALL

Of course you may! Which Momo is it that your daughter likes?
Your avatar is really cute by the way :shy:

Thanks again for making me feel welcome! I really appreciate it :)

Latest posts

Back