Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grey

Reaction score
Hello I'm Natalie from England, new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. I usually like to spend time by myself, not had friends for a few years and it doesn't really bother me that much until I get lonely and then its horrible. Hope to find people to talk to when I get times like that :)

Grey said:
Hello I'm Natalie from England, new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. I usually like to spend time by myself, not had friends for a few years and it doesn't really bother me that much until I get lonely and then its horrible. Hope to find people to talk to when I get times like that :)

Hi natalie... what do you like to do, when you spend time by yourself? I read... when i'm lonely, I play online video games lol...world of warcraft.... ;P and pogo ....

ahaikulife said:
Grey said:

Hi natalie... what do you like to do, when you spend time by yourself? I read... when i'm lonely, I play online video games lol...world of warcraft.... ;P and pogo ....

I read a lot too and listen to music :) i play online games too but never tried world of warcraft, prefer runescape :)

Latest posts

Back