Hello!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyingPlatypus

Reaction score
Hello all! I am a 19 year old dude.

In my early teen years I wasn't so social as my other peers, so I spent most of my time on my PC at home. That lead to me having poor social skills and no real friends. I will soon start my second year in university and I still don't have friends. Well, I just feel awkward around people :). I've never had a girlfriend too. That's the reason I'm feeling depressed, sometimes the feeling is almost like crushing me with its intensity. I'm thinking about this all the time and it's really hard for me to concentrate on other stuff, like studying.

I enjoy playing the guitar (though I am still a noob at it lol), working out, listening different styles of music (blues,classical,heavy metal), meditating, reading books. Sorry if my English is bad, it's not my native language.

I thought that by joining this forum I will get some support,just talk to people,who are feeling the same way and I hope this will make my life a little bit less lonely.

Hello FlyingPlatypus. There are a lot of people around here struggling with similar things - I'm sure you can find a sympathetic ear or two.

Love the name :cool:, if platypuses could fly they would literally be the perfect animal.

FlyingPlatypus said:
Hello all! I am a 19 year old dude.

In my early teen years I wasn't so social as my other peers, so I spent most of my time on my PC at home. That lead to me having poor social skills and no real friends. I will soon start my second year in university and I still don't have friends. Well, I just feel awkward around people :). I've never had a girlfriend too. That's the reason I'm feeling depressed, sometimes the feeling is almost like crushing me with its intensity. I'm thinking about this all the time and it's really hard for me to concentrate on other stuff, like studying.

I enjoy playing the guitar (though I am still a noob at it lol), working out, listening different styles of music (blues,classical,heavy metal), meditating, reading books. Sorry if my English is bad, it's not my native language.

I thought that by joining this forum I will get some support,just talk to people,who are feeling the same way and I hope this will make my life a little bit less lonely.

Welcome!

Latest posts

Back