Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

painted turtle

Reaction score
I am stressed at work. At home I am depressed.

I want to interact with people, but a constant stream of thoughts keeps me from being in the moment. I can't talk to people, can't think of anything to say. I used to be able to joke and banter. Now it's like that part of my brain has shut down. I respond to everything out of fear and anxiety rather than being open.

I'm irritable. Sometimes very angry.

I used to have a good mind. Now it's very hard to express myself. I am very unhappy a lot of the time. I don't have anyone to talk about this with.

I think I need to go to the doctor. On Thursday, I start getting health benefits at work, and I will make an appointment to see a psychiatrist.

Okay, stuff that isn't terrible: I do origami. And I make my own paper. I play the piano.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome. :) I do hope you can start seeing the doctor soon.

Perhaps you would like to show us some of your origami? I've never been able to make anything beyond a cup and a crane.

Hello and Welcome Turtle. I know what it is like sometimes when you don't know what to say to people, however on some occasions I seem to be able to communicate and joke instinctively. I do not try to be funny but I just joke around sometimes and be random which sometimes makes people laugh. I hope that everything works out for you and remember that we are here for you :)

Latest posts

Back