From 2009

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abitterbite

Reaction score
Hi, it’s so nice to know that this forum is still up and running.
I was 13 years old back in 2009 when I found this website. Just a little background story for you all: I came from a third world country but I was taught to learn enough English to communicate. I did not grow up with my parents and my grandma was the one who raised me out of 4 other cousins she’s raising at the time. It was very toxic at home then- I get slapped, punched, and I usually end up having belt and broom lashes on my skin. I never wanted to go home.
My boyfriend at the time, was the only person in the wolrd who would tell me that I am pretty, or that I’m worth loving. So I was young, dumb, and I loved him to the brim.
Anyway, he was 17 when I was 13 and I ended up getting pregnant. He started to panic and fear for his future when he found out. Abortion is illegal where I’m from, and I didn’t know what to do. I can’t talk to my family, and I fear being the talk of town so I didn’t tell any of my friends, losing your virginity at such a young age is very frowned upon in my country, and my boyfriend started punching me in the stomach thinking it would somehow make me have a miscarriage.
I was so lost.

Long story short, I ended up keeping him and my son was born July of 2009 and will be turning 14 this year. I’m just glad that he has a more easier and happier life than mine when I was around his age. I live in the US now, and I earn decent enough money to give him a good future.

Anyway, hope you guys get help from here. Seems like *most* people really try to help, and talk. I am turning 28 this year and this website and EveWasFramed just popped out of my head when my brain was keeping me awake at 3AM last night.

That would be all.
Cheers.

It does not appear that "EveWasFramed," was a member of the forum in 2009...
Not sure if created a new account? Or if another person? But I am very positive the name was “EveWasFramed”- I can’t be wrong on the year because that’s my son’s birth year.

Hi, it’s so nice to know that this forum is still up and running.
I was 13 years old back in 2009 when I found this website. Just a little background story for you all: I came from a third world country but I was taught to learn enough English to communicate. I did not grow up with my parents and my grandma was the one who raised me out of 4 other cousins she’s raising at the time. It was very toxic at home then- I get slapped, punched, and I usually end up having belt and broom lashes on my skin. I never wanted to go home.
My boyfriend at the time, was the only person in the wolrd who would tell me that I am pretty, or that I’m worth loving. So I was young, dumb, and I loved him to the brim.
Anyway, he was 17 when I was 13 and I ended up getting pregnant. He started to panic and fear for his future when he found out. Abortion is illegal where I’m from, and I didn’t know what to do. I can’t talk to my family, and I fear being the talk of town so I didn’t tell any of my friends, losing your virginity at such a young age is very frowned upon in my country, and my boyfriend started punching me in the stomach thinking it would somehow make me have a miscarriage.
I was so lost.

Long story short, I ended up keeping him and my son was born July of 2009 and will be turning 14 this year. I’m just glad that he has a more easier and happier life than mine when I was around his age. I live in the US now, and I earn decent enough money to give him a good future.

Anyway, hope you guys get help from here. Seems like *most* people really try to help, and talk. I am turning 28 this year and this website and EveWasFramed just popped out of my head when my brain was keeping me awake at 3AM last night.

That would be all.
Cheers.
Omg, that's a helluva road traveled! Welcome back, good to see you're in a much better position than you were all those years ago!

Latest posts

Back