Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

FriskyMarmot

Hey, it's my first post! Umm..I suppose I'm here for similar reasons as most people. I'm a 26 year old guy living in Georgia.

As for the whole "being lonely" thing...I suppose we all know what that's like. The way we deal with it varies by person. After so many years, I've chosen the "if you can't beat it, accept it" philosophy.

I've seen several threads around here that I can relate to. It's good to know you're not alone in how you feel, right?

Frisky my main man, nice to see You! =) You're warmly welcome!

With a philosophy like that i guess You could help quite a few people here Yourself with helping them understand how You actually can accept Your life even if it could be better.

It's good to know you're not alone in how you feel, right?

This is so true mate. So true.

I'm still pretty new, but I hope you'll feel as welcomed as I did when I joined. Sounds to me like you came here for the same reasons I did; being, the want for some people who you can really relate to, and share your ideas with. But I don't know, maybe I'm completely off. Either way, welcome to the forum! ^_^

Thanks everyone!

Dropping back by on my lunch break today. Mmmm, chicken.

Sure, I'm down with sharing.

Unless it's chocolate. I'm afraid I must keep that to myself.

Yay! *accidentally takes half the plate as well*

And about the chocolate; can anyone share the root of all selfishness?

Latest posts

Back