Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will normal

Reaction score
Hi everyone. The name is will. I live in PA in an area I call ghettoville, which everyone else calls Coatesville. Just wanted to say hello briefly and that I have a lot to share. I'll admit I never thought I'd do it in an online forum. I've written about my loneliness and depression through livejournal and other online journal sites for about 5 1/2 years but with a lot that went down in the last month and a half, I feel everything is starting to crumble and this time I want to find that change that will become my goal that will achieve my dreams.

Just wanted to say hello again and hope to speak to some of y'all soon. Peace and love.

Hello Will and welcome to the forums :) . And what are your dreams if I may ask?

first off hello to both you hex and evanescencefan91 and thank you very much. :)

now to you Hex........my dreams eh? Gosh, you're already putting me on the spot but I'm not afraid to speak about my dreams. When I think of my dreams, I think of many things, but especially that of love and acceptance.

One of my dreams is finding that girl who will love me for who I am but will also be able to accept everything that I am and that I have become. One of the things I've learned about myself for which many people are somewhat shocked by is the fact I don't get jealous. I'm very likely one of the most open minded guys you'll ever meet. I'll admit I'm not bi but am bi curious at times. As far as the jealousy thing goes, I found that jealousy ruins dreams and having an open mind will expand many horizons and many possibilities. I'm not saying that commitment shouldn't be there as I believe commitment and dedication is VERY important, but an open mind opens the heart and soul and brings an even deeper meaning to finding love and dedication. It does bring some hurt but I believe in never holding anyone back and letting whoever find the ultimate happiness even if it's not with me. Even though there's one person in my life for whom means the world to me that fits this descrption of my dream I'm not with her in the relationship phase but am with her everywhere else (on mental, emotional, spiritual, soulful, and whatever other level you can think of but sexual is a definite no).

Then there's also those dreams of being on my own, having a beautiful house, a loving family, finding the theories behind the human mind, and what makes us who we are. I have a thing for bits of psychology but am big on spirituality not of the religious kind as I'm not religious and philosophy. my spiritual philosophy is the one thing that I really have looked upon and that has saved me from going emotionally fried, along with that person I spoke about (she's the only one thus far I've ever connected with on a deep philosophical level) that has talked to me everyday, even though she has a man and sometimes it's hurtful thinking we're not together but her words has always helped me through, even if it's at the end of the day when the rest was up's and down's. But yeah my dream is basically looking towards my future and attempting to find everything I can get and hold on and cherish these things because in an instant it could all be gone.

If it all seems cluttered, I will definitely clarify in due time. Again with things like this I'm better speaking verbally but this is the best I can do on text.

will normal said:
Hi everyone. The name is will. I live in PA in an area I call ghettoville,
means like ghetto?

I live in one on staten island lol
whats up

I probably should call it urbanland but it's kind of like a little ghetto to me. Very urban populated even though I live in the outskirts but very urban but I'm one of those blacks that isn't all for watered rap music and your crummy r&b garbage you hear on the radio. I'm a heavy metal thrasher type brother.

So you live in staten island? Very nice. and not much going on here. How are you Kristen?

Latest posts

Back