Hello..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susurrous

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I thought I'd say hello & express my desire to get out of this social slump I've landed myself in. It's scary just how quickly (and silently, for that matter) your friends can disappear..! Unfortunately my social anxiety/awkwardness has been building up over the years, and I have been struggling to find people that I 'click' with in real life.

I hope that we can be friends! :)

Hi, welcome to the forum. I hope you can find some people you connect with on here. :)

mintymint said:
Welcome to the site. Come drop by the chat room sometime :)
I was just about to say "You're really pushing that chatroom, why not just put it in your signature and be done with it?" Then I saw...

Sorry about that Susurrous, welcome to the site. Look around, chime in on the threads and before you know it we'll all know how awesome you are :)

mintymint said:
jzinsky said:
mintymint said:
Welcome to the site. Come drop by the chat room sometime :)
I was just about to say "You're really pushing that chatroom, why not just put it in your signature and be done with it?" Then I saw...

Someone's gotta do it :cool:

If it was a standard irc one I'd have been there all day, tha xat thing is irritating imo

But we digress. I'm sure Susurrous is an awesome being, just not shown us how awesome yet :)

jzinsky said:
If it was a standard irc one I'd have been there all day, tha xat thing is irritating imo

I dislike IRC. Xat has cool avatars. :D Also, chat IS an amazing place to get to know people.

EveWasFramed said:
jzinsky said:

I dislike IRC. Xat has cool avatars. :D Also, chat IS an amazing place to get to know people.

It called me yummycakes when I last went in!

But yeah chat is the place to... Wait no-one was in either, but that's me working on odd times

Latest posts

Back