Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainsong

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I posted two things AGES ago and went on chat once (and got nervous to a weird degree) but I didn't said hi here (until now). I think the reason I'm here is that I find it pretty hard to talk to people, so I want to be part of something just because that would be nice and also because I might learn a few things in terms of being social maybe! Hopefully that didn't sound too weird and hopefully it made sense. English is my first and only language but I am bad at it.

I might not post again at all, and instead either lurk or not come here or something, and I mention that because I feel like it needs to be mentioned for some reason. That's not too weird I hope.

As a person, I am a student and that's it really.

Thanks for reading!

Hey Rainsong, welcome back. I hope you'll feel comfortable around here over time. Take your time though, read around and get to know people.. PMing might be a better idea if you don't feel like posting in public. Feel free to PM me if you wish. Good luck, hope you'll find what you're looking for here. Take care!

Welcome, please feel comfortable posting and joining in, this is a really nice community. :)

Welcome, Rainsong. I hope you can find the courage to post here. It's much easier picking up socializing skills online, in my opinion, than it is in real life. Think of it as practice and you never know, perhaps you'll even like some of us :)

Welcome back! :) You don't sound weird, it's normal to take little breaks from this page sometimes, don't worry about it! :> And your English is fine. I like your username!

Thanks for the kind words everyone! :D Hopefully I haven't been too splurgey and open.

ladyforsaken, I think if I do post here a bit I'll start in public at least because somehow that makes me a bit less nervous. Thank you for the offer and the advice though! It is very much appreciated.

You are weird. And he's weird. And she's weird. And I'm weird. No matter how weird you are, there is always someone weirder. Do you sometimes feel that when you open your mouth to speak, that you are doing the societal equivalent of pulling down your pants at your new partner's parent's house at dinner and shitting all over their goose?

Did you hear the joke of the noandthemeneither?

No?

Me neither.

Don't be afraid to say what's on your mind for being "weird". It's definitely easier said than done but seriously, fresia what other people think. Unless you're horrible. In which case stfu.
Welcome to the forum.

Thanks painter's radio. I guess you're right. It's just hard to translate thoughts into feelings like you said. I hope I'm not horrible! By the way, the thought of someone pooing all over a goose is both hysterical and horrifying! Also sorry everyone I haven't replied to individually.

Latest posts

Back