Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovableplatypus

Reaction score
I'm bad at these introductions but anyway. I suffer from social anxiety but I manage to go to school. I'm somewhere around 20 years old. I love to paint, cook & bake, and be with my two little dogs. I am lonely even though I mostly have some people around me. I just can't get very close to anyone and that's why I can't create real friendships and relationships.

Even though I accept myself as I am, knowing that I'm just not very social at all, I still wish to learn to communicate more with people, to make friends, to do the things that I want to do. It is hard to admit these things to others but here it is anyway.

Nice to meet you all. :)

Thanks all!

TheRealCallie, I am trying to figure it out. Obviously some trust issues are present but I never know how to proceed to think about this issue. :D

Welcome,

I'm the same way when it comes to getting close to people, it's hard to figure out why.

Sorry I'm a little late.
Hello lovableplatypus. Welcome to the forum. How are you? And how did you get your name? It's funny :).
And I'm the same with trust issues, but I just try to think that every new person I meet is a new person.

Latest posts

Back