Hello!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeaBee

Reaction score
Hello,
One day old here, I am 47 years old, male living in the Washington DC area. I do not have much family or friends. I hope to find support or simply someone to chat with and fight my loneliness. This is scary period for me but I feel I am doing a first positive step in the right direction by coming to this forum. What struck me is how many posts I can relate to. I hope I can be of help and support to others as well, sometimes all it takes is to listen.

Heya Seabee! I am also a new member and i agree with you on the relatable posts. I've been browsing through and have seen so many I would like to respond to or can even just completely agree with. And some are pretty humorous, especially I'm the "questions for women/men" thread. Some of the members have given me advice and told me not to be shy and try to get to know fellow members, so it's great that you're posting right away and getting right into it. I lurked for quite awhile before registering and posting. So how goes it in Washington?

Hi SeaBee. Welcome to the forum. I think you'll be surprised with how many people here can relate and are going through similar things.

You're right too. Sometimes it helps just to have someone to listen

Hello SeaBee. I'm not quite a new member but I haven't been on as much. I too have read posts that I could really relate to. I hope that you like it here. :)

Thank you ! People are very nice in forums and chat room. It is nice to have a place to go when you feel you losing it :) I can totally see staying even after I am back in solid ground.

Thank you everyone! What a wonderful site full of wonderful people. I am wondering how this site started? Who is managing it, an association or just individuals?

Latest posts

Back