Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ale

Reaction score
Hi, i'm Ale.
I'm 28 years old i work in a highschool, single mom to a beautiful 5 year old daughter that keeps me going. I have one friend from work that's all but really, i spend most of my free time with my daughter, and i've always been like this pretty lonely and quiet all the time.
I've always been bullied and it lowered my self esteem even know.
The father of my baby left me when i was 3 months pregnant, just days after i told him, idiot ¬¬.
That had a big impact on me now im scared of relationships.

Yeah Lucia is a cool name.

My sister's name is Isabella-VIctoria there's an 18 year difference in our ages though, people think I'm her dad.

Hi Ale and welcome here :)

bulling is always a horrible thing in any form and ye I think it always would lower your self esteem. This is something that I think here a lot would understand. Myself included.

Hello ((((((((((Ale))))))))))))
Glad to meet you :) I'm sorry to hear about the things that you have had to go through. I wasn't bullied but, I sure was picked on by a lot of cruel kids. As far as your baby gilrs' daddy, there are plenty of men like that around. And there are also some really good men, who would never do anything like that to the woman they love or thier child. I know it's hard now to trust someone because you were betrayed and left to raise a little helpless baby on your own. People do not realize how hard it is to be a single mom and how much demand it takes to be both provider and nurturer at the same time.

I know it takes a lot of time and energy to work a shift, come home to chores, dinner and a child who needs your time. So whenever you have the chance, come and visit : ) And my wish for you is that one day, you can open your heart up without fear and find someone who will love the both of you : ) I'm around if you ever want to talk!

Naleena

Hi, Ale, and welcome. I hope you find some things of interest here on the forum. :) There are lots of nice folks here. I have a three year-old daughter, by the way.

Eve

Naleena said:
Hello ((((((((((Ale))))))))))))
Glad to meet you :) I'm sorry to hear about the things that you have had to go through. I wasn't bullied but, I sure was picked on by a lot of cruel kids. As far as your baby gilrs' daddy, there are plenty of men like that around. And there are also some really good men, who would never do anything like that to the woman they love or thier child. I know it's hard now to trust someone because you were betrayed and left to raise a little helpless baby on your own. People do not realize how hard it is to be a single mom and how much demand it takes to be both provider and nurturer at the same time.

I know it takes a lot of time and energy to work a shift, come home to chores, dinner and a child who needs your time. So whenever you have the chance, come and visit : ) And my wish for you is that one day, you can open your heart up without fear and find someone who will love the both of you : ) I'm around if you ever want to talk!

Naleena

Hello Naleena thanks for the warm welcome =)
Yes, i know that they're good men around, but i don't know, it's just that its so hard for me to trust someone know.

EveWasFramed said:
Hi, Ale, and welcome. I hope you find some things of interest here on the forum. :) There are lots of nice folks here. I have a three year-old daughter, by the way.

Eve
Hi Eve.
Its nice to hear that there's another mom here.

Sixtyten said:
Ale? That's an awesome name.

Nah, Ale is a short version of my second name that is the one that i use, my name is Linda Alejandra, but i think that Linda doesnt suits me well and Alejandra is very long so i just go by Ale or Alex sometimes.

Thanks for the warm welcome all of you =)

Nah, Ale is a short version of my second name that is the one that i use, my name is Linda Alejandra, but i think that Linda doesnt suits me well and Alejandra is very long so i just go by Ale or Alex sometimes.

Thanks for the warm welcome all of you =)

You should use your long name. It sounds all important & stuff :p

Ale said:
The father of my baby left me when i was 3 months pregnant, just days after i told him, idiot ¬¬.
That had a big impact on me now im scared of relationships.

I cant understand guys that do this..............I remember when I first started dating my ex -wife. She told me she was unable to have children.
Within 6 weeks she was pregnant. And I was more than happy about it. We got married 2 years later and had 3 kids.

Unfortunately it hasnt stayed that way:(

Welcome to the site anyway Ale

Latest posts

Back