hello :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian55

Reaction score
Hello I am 19 years old and I am from central NY. I dont party and I am quite shy so I dont really get the chance to talk to too many girls. And the ones i do talk to, dont ever seam to like me. So yea pretty much I'm lonely. So if anyone wants to talk please send me a message. Thanks

Welcome Brian :)

Brian55 said:
thanks minus! So what do the points mean?

They are points from making post, starting threads and various activities on the forum. You can spend them by clicking on the "MyPlaza" option on the top of the screen.

Hi Brian, and welcome. :)

Brian55 said:
Hello I am 19 years old and I am from central NY. I dont party and I am quite shy so I dont really get the chance to talk to too many girls. And the ones i do talk to, dont ever seam to like me. So yea pretty much I'm lonely. So if anyone wants to talk please send me a message. Thanks

Hello Brian! Welcome.

One thing I can recommend to you is maybe starting an online conversation with someone who lives in NY as well. Do this by just posting in forums like these and others and just practice some small talk to people you meet and see everyday. Whether its the person serving you food or your mail man/woman, this will help you lose a little bit of shyness.

Anyways, take care, and don't be so hard on yourself. You just need to find ways of getting out there and you are still VERY young. Relax and take your time. Rushing into things is the worst thing you can do.

Peace.

Latest posts

Back