Hi I am new here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrgb66

Reaction score
I am age 56 and live alone. I have nice people who I talk with at Mc Donalds coffee (3) and I talk with on the bus as we go to work (2) and a couple of people in the congregation I go to (5)

I just recently got tired of family. I used to talk with my aunt & uncle and each year I would write once a year 2016,2017,2018 and got no replies. I was told by my stepmom that they are busy with grandchildren but her and my sister talk with them. My older brother & I are kinda outcasts.

My aunt and uncles daughter is on my Facebook but she has only said 5 words to me but talks with stepmom and her daughter. I soon learned the trick of people who sign up under you but you never hear from them is because they unfollow you. You see their status. But they dont see yours.

So I got tired of Facebook and turned my Active Status off on June 17th.

I used to talk with a couple across from me but I have not seen them come out when I go out. I noticed the last times I was talking with them they were in a hurry to get away from me but not others.

I treat it like I have not met them

I do not have kids but in December 2021 I started to know this young 19 year old woman on this other Social Media app and soon I was helping her pay her University expenses.

I am so glad I did that. She finally got a job in NYC and we still talk on Instagram.

She the only attractive woman who talks to me while the others "are to busy for me but not for others"

My secret is I find other activities to do and I stopped caring about those who dont care for me.

My curiosity found this site.

Thank you

Welcome to the forums :)

Look around and make yourself at home.

Latest posts

Back