Hello...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForeverFaceless

Reaction score
It is funny what you can find on the internet. A simple search and one can be overwhelmed with options.

My search began a little bit ago as I sat here thinking about being alone. I guess I am more of a head-case than most. I have great friends and caring family, yet I just seem to feel the need to distance myself from them. During these times, I sit and feel sad because I am alone. It make make sense, or none at all.

Lately, I've become quite jaded with the world and being in public brings on anxiety that I never had before. Because of this, I find myself passing on group outings and leaving my house--only when I have to.

I've always been the listener with the answers for my friends over the years. I'm actually quite good at analyzing problems and finding solutions...just not my own. I hope to make some new friends here and possibly figure out why I'm continually pulling myself away from reality.

Thanks for having me.

Johnny

ForeverFaceless said:
It is funny what you can find on the internet. A simple search and one can be overwhelmed with options.

My search began a little bit ago as I sat here thinking about being alone. I guess I am more of a head-case than most. I have great friends and caring family, yet I just seem to feel the need to distance myself from them. During these times, I sit and feel sad because I am alone. It make make sense, or none at all.

Lately, I've become quite jaded with the world and being in public brings on anxiety that I never had before. Because of this, I find myself passing on group outings and leaving my house--only when I have to.

I've always been the listener with the answers for my friends over the years. I'm actually quite good at analyzing problems and finding solutions...just not my own. I hope to make some new friends here and possibly figure out why I'm continually pulling myself away from reality.

Thanks for having me.

Johnny

Wow. Took the words right out of my mouth of what I have experienced and felt like for a long long time! ****.

Its good to distant yourself for some time and if your friends are true friends they will understand and give you peace and quiet and will always be there for you.

I was the same way with my friends but I could only listen to so much before I feel like snapping and wanting to just run away back home and be by myself.

Hopefully this forum can give you some comfort on the way you feel.:)

Latest posts

Back