Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, i studied english years ago, im not using a translator, even tho sometimes i do when i don't understand a word 🤗
I can relate to that. If it's common english I don't have much troubles, I'm pretty fluent. When it's more complex terms, like say health or financial related, I need to look it up to find the french equivalent, more or less lol.
For the longest time when I was younger, I thought a "turd" was some kind of bird, because a friend of mine in english would say "I don't give a flying turd" lol.
In my defense, I was about 12. Pre-internet 😉

I can relate to that. If it's common english I don't have much troubles, I'm pretty fluent. When it's more complex terms, like say health or financial related, I need to look it up to find the french equivalent, more or less lol.
For the longest time when I was younger, I thought a "turd" was some kind of bird, because a friend of mine in english would say "I don't give a flying turd" lol.
In my defense, I was about 12. Pre-internet 😉
Same for me! When is complex i need to look for the words but im fluent in regular conversations

Latest posts

Back