Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frida

Reaction score
I would like to write the most awsome "hello I'm.." thread, but I can't. So I will start with excusing my bad english.

Well. I'm Frida. I like everything good in life (very original I know). I like life. I don't like myself (my face to the outer world) very much. I wish everyone could see who I really am, but no one has yet. I need love. I need to know, how to have a life and how to be/look cool. Be myself. Live everyday to the fullest.

I hope I can find someone, who can be my friend. Maybe you and I could be friends, but I'll probably blow it up. You are probably going to hate me too, or maybe I'll end up hating you. It feels like I have that relationship with every person I know (if it's not an ignorance-relationship)

I love music, animals, peace, food, colors, happiness and love.
I don't know what to write anymore. Bye bye, peace out.

-Frida

Welcome Frida

Don't beat yourself up too much. I thought that was a marvellous introduction, and many of us here at ALL.com are experiencing similar feelings of isolation and detachment from society. I'm sure you'll have a good time here, and hopefully meet some new people who can help you find solutions to your problems.

Keep your chin up, have faith in yourself. Never give up. Pain is temporary, victory is eternal. Live everyday like it's your last. Don't be afraid to try new things, meet new people. And if someone doesn't like you, then so be it. That's their loss.

Latest posts

Back